2010年10月13日星期三

A lazy woman is closer to happiness

In the Chinese traditional ideas, the women were considered hardworking  single-mindedly model of good woman, By now, a little confused social “lazy woman” seems more likely to get a man’s favor. For more than 20 years, according to me through experience, do a lazy woman than “diligent” woman happiness. First, lazy woman can let the feeling, be a mess in the spring of wild lily. From the age of three, I started kindergarten, continue to now, In college I “boyfriend” many, but was told to me. But, because I quite lazy, likes to stay at home, and love and love won’t explain the problem, so I won’t want to the campus gossip boyfriend finally became man. Imagine if I compare the hard-working, with my boyfriend appointment either the gossip or explanation, buddy, even a man may Christian Louboutin Pumps finally be can not find it .Secondly, lazy woman easily, it helps to retain the youth. I often have trouble sleeping, is a big day and sleep to wake up, wow, blue, blue sea, how unhappy yesterday? Tip. Because I am lazy, so don’t like others, not because the unforgiveness, I fear the myself, what more tired than tired heart? And to make a mistake and analysis results? Hu eat plenty of water and sleep stuffy worry won’t come to me. Eat well, have a good sleep, drink more water, the skin can not glamorous? Not all no. Beautiful,Third, lazy woman will enjoy life more. Women love love fashion is granted in pursuit vogue, if the road effortless natural better. Take myself as an example, everyday attention “pasty” fashion. Over a period of time, the sand hairdressing institute 8 city tour activities held in Beijing and chengdu, let me think very much, can obtain professional hairdresser to make model sand, when this is not make. Besides, in the study to teachers, also can get fashion tips free gift! However, the upcoming October, I hope to have a landing. October 21-27, the sand hairdressing institute 8 city tour in Shanghai. There just to xintiandi Ryan square, can enjoy a feast of fashion. You see, a lazy woman is so simple.
Fourth, lazy woman more independent. Don’t think lazy woman will depend on man, you think, rely on a man than tired. How to let him all day to more like yourself, if he is another woman seduce, how much he loved me, how to please him, too. Therefore, we prefer dmitri trenin. The woman financially independent, is fully independent. And, in terms of the independent woman man is very attractive, may not drive out there, and not worry about what? However, a happy and cheerful, and lazy woman, what is there against it.

没有评论:

发表评论